Clever Company Returns
Dear CleverSpa® Community,
Following the Covid-19 Government guidelines during these unprecedented times, the health & safety of our staff is of the utmost importance. In accordance with these guidelines, we are operating with a reduced number of staff, with measures in place to allow for social distancing.
Collections and inspections are now being arranged, although they will take slightly longer than usual due to Parcel Force timeframes and social distancing restrictions.
We really appreciate your patience and understanding during this period.
Tel: 0151 318 6163
The good news is that the CDC (Centers for Disease Control & Prevention) have stated that there is no evidence that COVID-19 can spread through hot tubs, so please continue to enjoy your CleverSpa®.
However, we ask that you are extra vigilant and observe the correct use, care and disinfection of your CleverSpa®. Please look at our hints and tips and FAQ’s.
Normal Service will resume as soon as possible.
Stay calm, stay safe, stay Clever!
Changed your mind and need to return your CleverSpa®?
Please follow the instructions below:
• Purchased from a UK Retailer: If you have purchased a CleverSpa® from a UK retailer and have simply changed your mind, follow the retailers instructions for returns. This will require the product to be unopened and unused as well as proof of purchase.
• Purchased from Clever Company: If you have purchased directly from our website, then please contact us and we will email you instructions for the return of the product.
When posting your items back to us, it’s important you clearly mark your parcel with your order number and full name. Ship your unused product, in its original packaging, to the address identified in our email. Again, we recommend that you keep your receipt or order number in a safe place, as you will need it as proof of purchase in the event of any after-sales query.
Points to Note
• Under the Distance Selling Regulations, as a consumer you have the right to cancel your order and return the goods if we are notified within a period of 14 days after delivery of the goods.
• You are responsible for shipping the products back to us. We recommend using a trackable shipping method.
• If you choose to cancel your order, we require you, the consumer, to pay the cost of returning the item to us.
• Individual products may be excluded from this guarantee. Check the product description before you place your order.
• We can’t take responsibility for any missing or damaged parcels, so take care when returning your order to us.
If the return is due to any form of product defect, call CleverSpa® Aftersales +44 (0) 151 318 6163 to initiate the return. In these cases, you may be compensated for the cost of returning the item.
Refunds on Items Purchased through clevercompany.com
Once the items are received by our warehouse, they will be processed and a refund initiated. Your credit card should be credited within a maximum of 10 business days of the time that the return is received.
If your item is defective in any way, i.e. it doesn’t work but you can’t identify why, in the first instance please consult our FAQs section as there may be a simple solution to the issue, if this does not help to resolve the issue, please call CleverSpa® Aftersales on +44 (0) 151 318 6163 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Purchased from a UK Retailer: If you receive an order with obvious shipping damage from the retailer, then we suggest the delivery is refused. If the delivery has been accepted and then shipping damage is found, please follow the specific instructions advised by the retailer.
Purchased from Clever Company: If you receive an order with obvious shipping damage please refuse the delivery. If you have accepted delivery and then find shipping damage, please call the fulfiller immediately using the contact information included with the order.
In all circumstances please save all packaging material and paperwork for the order. Please be aware that if you dispose of packaging material or attempt to return the merchandise without contacting the fulfiller, you jeopardise your chances of making a claim, and you may not receive a credit for the return.
Limits of Responsibility
Clever Company accept no responsibility for misuse or user damage, including a puncture and/or loss of parts incurred during operation or use of the CleverSpa®. There is a limited warranty on your spa view here which does not cover the following damages caused by misuse and abuse, including fire eg. smoking or BBQs, use of incorrect voltage, excessive exposure to environmental elements eg. very hot weather or extreme cold spells, installing over inappropriate surfaces, rewiring the electrics or not storing your spa away properly and allowing mould to occur or other faults.