|Size||2.08M Diameter x 0.65M High|
|Heater||Built-in design – 1800W|
|Temp||Temp increase rate per hour 1.5-2°
Allow slightly longer during cold weather
|Power Cable||5m length|
|Air||Massage Air blower included|
|Heating||40°C Rapid Heating System|
|Usage||All-year-round use with 365 FreezeGuard|
|Inflation time||Less than 5 minutes|
|Material||Outer walls made of Triple-S PVC fabric for extra durability and comfort|
|Top Cover||Double locking safety clips|
|Design||Exclusive Cappuccino Leatherette finish|
Features and Benefits:
• 130 relaxing air jets
• Built-in pump & heating system
• Up to 6 people
• 365 FreezeGuard – All-year-round use
• Inflates in less than 5 minutes
What’s in the box?
• Inflatable hot tub
• Insulated top cover with double locking safety clips
• Safety locking clip keys (x2)
• Filtration kit (filter & sock)
• Inflation hose
• Repair patch
CleverSpa® Chemical Starter Kit
This CleverSpa® Chemical Starter Kit is perfect to maintain the water health of your hot tub. The kit comes with everything you need to maintain your hot tub water and extend its life, ensuring optimal performance is maintained. It is essential that you regularly monitor and treat the water in your CleverSpa® hot tub to maximise your enjoyment. Included in the kit is a guide to walk you through every step of maintenance.
• 500g of CleverSpa® Chlorine Granules
• 500g of CleverSpa® pH Balance Minus
• 500g of CleverSpa® pH Balance Plus
• 500ml of CleverSpa® Foam Remover
• 25 x Chlorine and Alkalinity Test Strips
• CleverSpa® Filter Cartridge – 1 pack of 2
CleverSpa® Filter Cartridges
CleverSpa® replacement water filter cartridges are made from high-grade paper offering optimal filter performance, keeping your CleverSpa® clean and safe. They are very easy to install and maintain.
For optimum performance, the filter needs to be rinsed with clean water AFTER EVERY USE to remove any small particles and residue. The filter is one of the most important elements to ensure your CleverSpa® hot tub works effectively.
Replace your old filter with a new one if: –
1) The filter remains soiled after cleaning
2) Holes are visible in the paper
3) The paper is noticeably worn.
The frequency of use and condition of your filter will determine how often your filter needs changing.
Clever Tip to Clean your CleverSpa® Filter:
• Machine wash your filter (place in a pillowcase, no higher than 30°) to keep it clean and maintain its performance.
• We suggest rotating a couple of filters to always have a clean filter to hand.
• Old/dirty filters do need replacing with new ones; however, this cleaning tip should extend their life.
Fitting your Filter: When replacing your filter, turning clockwise. Do not over tighten as this will cause a ‘rattling’ noise.
Remember: Sun cream, fake tan, soap etc can force the filter to work much harder, blocking the flow of water to the pump & heater, which can cause temperature fluctuations.