How often do I need to use CleverSpa® Clarifier?
Weekly, more often if your water looks dull.
How do I add CleverSpa® Clarifier to my hot tub?
Test your hot tub water to ensure the correct pH and sanitiser levels are achieved and adjust if necessary.
1. Remove, hose down and replace your filter cartridge.
2. Shake bottle before use.
3. Pour measured dose directly over the surface of water.
4. Ensure your hot tub is switched on and leave running for at least 1 hour.
5. Repeat dose if necessary.
6. Leave 15 minutes before using your hot tub.
How much CleverSpa® Clarifier do I need to use?
Hot Tub Volume: 1000L
Quantity Required +1PPM: 50ml
Routine Dose: 25ml
Hot Tub Volume: 1500L
Quantity Required +1PPM: 75ml
Routine Dose: 38ml
Hot Tub Volume: 2000L
Quantity Required +1PPM: 100ml
Routine Dose: 50ml
Hot Tubs with excessive total dissolve solids (TDS) will need to be drained, cleaned and refilled.
Is CleverSpa® Clarifier harmful to people?
This product is not classified as hazardous, but the following general precautions should apply:
Never mix with other chemicals as a dangerous reaction may occur. Handle hot tub chemicals carefully, in a well-ventilated area preferably outdoors and always wash hands thoroughly after use. Store chemicals in a secure, cool and dry place.