For the perfect Spring and Summer Hot Tub set up, we recommend teaming the New CleverSpa Cuba – 6 Person up with our New CleverSpa Universal Hot Tub Camping Shelter to provide privacy and protection for all of your friends and family!
|Size||2.08M Diameter x 0.65M High|
|Heater||Built-in design – 1800W|
|Temp||Temp increase rate per hour 1.5-2°
Allow slightly longer during cold weather
|Power Cable||5m length|
|Air||Massage Air blower included|
|Heating||40°C Rapid Heating System|
|Usage||All-year-round use with 365 FreezeGuard|
|Inflation time||Less than 5 minutes|
|Material||Outer walls made of Triple-S PVC fabric for extra durability and comfort|
|Top Cover||Double locking safety clips|
|Design||iBeam – Contemporary Black Diamond Design|
Features and Benefits:
- 130 relaxing air jets
- CleverLink WIFI Connectivity
- Built-in pump & heating system
- Up to 6 people
- 365 FreezeGuard – All-year-round use
- Inflates in less than 5 minutes
What’s in the box?
- CleverSpa Inflatable Hot Tub
- Insulated top cover with double locking safety clips
- Safety locking clip keys (x2)
- Filtration kit (filter & sock)
- Inflation hose
- Repair patch
Clever Tip to Clean your CleverSpa Filter:
• Machine wash your filter (place in a pillowcase, no higher than 30°) to keep it clean and maintain its performance.
• We suggest rotating a couple of filters to always have a clean filter to hand.
• Old/dirty filters do need replacing with new ones; however, this cleaning tip should extend their life.
Fitting your Filter: When replacing your filter, turning clockwise. Do not over tighten as this will cause a ‘rattling’ noise.
Remember: Sun cream, fake tan, soap etc can force the filter to work much harder, blocking the flow of water to the pump & heater, which can cause temperature fluctuations.