How often do I need to use CleverSpa Universal Hot Tub Descaler?
A routine weekly dose is advised to prevent stain and scale formation. It can also be used on visible forms, ideally when your Inflatable Hot Tub is empty. CleverSpa Universal Hot Tub Descaler can be used with any brand of Hot Tub including Wave & Lazy Spa.
How much do I need to use?
Hot Tub Volume: 1000L
Initial Dosage: 100ml
Routine Dosage: 30ml
Hot Tub Volume: 1500L
Initial Dosage: 150ml
Routine Dosage: 45ml
Hot Tub Volume: 2000L
Initial Dosage: 200ml
Routine Dosage: 60ml
How do I routinely use CleverSpa Universal Hot Tub Descaler in my hot tub?
1. Add the required amount to a small amount of water in a separate container, then directly to your spa water with the circulation pump switched on.
2. Ensure that the pH of your spa water is maintained between 7.2 and 7.6
3. The water may temporarily cloud after using this product.
4. Allow 15 minutes before using your spa.
How do I use CleverSpa Descaler to clean my hot tub?
1. Drain your spa completely and wear protective gloves.
2. Pour a small amount onto a sponge or better yet, a Clever Sponge and rub the affected area.
3. Allow good contact time, at least 10 minutes and repeat treatment if necessary.
4. Rinse your spa shell thoroughly and drain any water before refilling.
Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/shower.
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
If exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/attention. If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention. If eye irritation persists: Get medical attention
Never mix with any other chemicals as a dangerous reaction may occur. Handle hot tub chemicals carefully, in a well-ventilated area, preferably outdoors and always wash hands thoroughly after use. Store chemicals in a secure, cool dry place.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN