CleverSpa® Multifunction Chlorine Tablets 1kg

£13.99

Out of stock

High strength, Chlorine Tablets complete with Algaecide and Clarifier for total hot tub and pool care. CleverSpa® Multifunction Tablets are a popular method of sanitisation. When used in conjunction with our CleverSpa® 5” Chemical Dispenser, the multifunctional tablets ‘trickle-feed’ chlorine into your hot tub water over a period of days. Your CleverSpa® hot tub needs to be chlorinated at all times. The ideal chlorine level is between 3 parts per million (ppm) and 5ppm.

SKU: 8057

Description

How often do I need to use CleverSpa® Multifunctional Chlorine Tablets?
Test the chlorine level in your hot tub daily and immediately before every use. Check your Floating Dispenser at least every 3 days and replenish before tablets have been fully dissolved. Typically, these tablets will erode and dissolve slowly over 5 to 7 days depending on your hot tub water temperature and water flow.

Always use in a floating dispenser.

As a general guide, a heaped teaspoon holds 8g of granules.

1. Wearing gloves, fill your Floating Tablet Dispenser with the required amount of Chlorine Tablets.
2. Open the flow regulator on your Floating Dispenser to max and allow the chlorine level to rise to between 3 and 5ppm. Test your hot tub water daily and adjust the Floating Dispenser “regulator” according to your Test readings.
3. Remove floating dispenser when hot tub is in use and place safely in a bucket.

How much do I need to use?
Dosage:

Hot Tub Volume: 1000L
Dosage: 2–3 tablets

Hot Tub Volume: 1500L
Dosage: 3–4 tablets

Hot Tub Volume: 2000L
Dosage: 2–3 tablets

Please note: Test before use and use in a floating dispenser.

WARNING
Do not use together with other products. May release dangerous gases (chlorine).

GENERAL PRECAUTIONS
Never mix with any other chemicals as a dangerous reaction may occur. Handle hot tub chemicals carefully, in a well-ventilated area, preferably outdoors and always wash hands thoroughly after use. Store chemicals in a secure, cool dry place.

Trichloroisocyanuric Acid, Dry EC NO. 201-782-8

DANGER
May intensify fire; oxidiser. Harmful if swallowed. Causes serious eye irritation. May cause respiratory irritation. Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Contact with acids liberates toxic gas. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a dry place. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Get medical advice/attention. In case of fire: do not breathe dust/fume/gas. Dispose of contents/ container to hazardous waste collection point. Avoid release to the environment.

KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN