CleverSpa Stabilised Chlorine Granules 1kg

£17.99

  • Rapid dissolving & stabilised for long lasting sanitisation of your spa and pool.
  • CleverSpa® Stabilised Chlorine Granules are the most popular method of sanitising spa & pool water.
  • Your spa or pool needs to be chlorinated at all times.
  • Never use your spa or pool without first testing your spa water.
  • The ideal Chlorine level is between 3 parts per million (ppm) and 5ppm.

Available!

SKU: 8058 Category:

Description

How often do I need to use CleverSpa® Stabilised Chlorine Granules?
Test the Chlorine level in your spa daily and immediately before every use.

How do I add CleverSpa® Stabilised Chlorine Granules to my spa?
Test the Chlorine level of your spa. If it is below 3ppm then apply as follows:

1. Pre-dissolve the required amount of granules in a clean plastic bucket filled with warm water. Stir the solution until the granules are fully dissolved.
2. Ensure that your spa circulation pump is turned on before slowly pouring the solution directly onto the spa water surface.
3. Continue to run your spa circulation pump for 15 mins.
4. Re-test your spa water and repeat dosage until the Chlorine reading is between 3ppm and 5ppm.
5. Allow 15 minutes before using your spa.

How much CleverSpa® Stabilised Chlorine Granules do I need to use?
As a general guide, to increase a 1500L spa from 0ppm to 4ppm you will need to add at least 12g of Chlorine Granules. A heaped teaspoon holds approximately 8g of chlorine granules.

Spa Dosage:
Spa Volume: 1000L
Quantity Required +1PPM: 2g

Spa Volume: 1500L
Quantity Required +1PPM: 3g

Spa Volume: 2000L
Quantity Required +1PPM: 4g

Is CleverSpa® Stabilised Chlorine Granules in a pool harmful to people?
Harmful if swallowed. Causes serious eye irritation. May cause respiratory irritation.

GENERAL PRECAUTIONS
Never mix with any other chemicals as a dangerous reaction may occur. When pre-dissolving add product to water and not vice versa, ensure the bucket is clean, if in doubt rinse before use. Handle spa chemicals carefully, in a well ventilated area, preferably outdoors and always wash hands thoroughly after use. Store chemicals in a secure, cool dry place.

DANGER: Do not use together with other products, may release dangerous gases (Chlorine).

WARNING
Very toxic to aquatic life with long-lasting effects. Contact with acids liberates toxic gas. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a dry place.
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Get medical advice/attention. In case of fire: Do not breathe dust/fume/gas. Dispose of contents / container to hazardous.