CleverSpa® Hot Tubs Manufacturing Warranty
The CleverSpa® warranty relates to all CleverSpa® Hot Tubs purchased in the UK from a CleverSpa® retailer partner or the CleverSpa® website.
This warranty is not transferable if the goods are resold by a private seller, eg. Ebay, or a business after the original purchase.
The CleverSpa® hot tub is designed and manufactured for domestic use only. The warranty does not extend to any commercial businesses use (eg. Hot tub hire).
Clever Company accepts no responsibility for misuse or user damage, including a puncture and/or loss of parts incurred during operation or use of the CleverSpa®.
All CleverSpa® Warranties are void if the spa has been subject to repair attempts not authorised by CleverSpa®, including but not limited to removal of the motor from the liner, opening or tampering with the motor casing or removal of the original plug.
The CleverSpa® Standard warranty covers the following areas:-
• CleverSpa® Pump & Heater: 12 months from the date of purchase
• CleverSpa® Cover & Liner: 6 months from the date of purchase
CleverSpa® Free Extended Warranty
The CleverSpa® Extended Warranty is available Free of Charge if the CleverSpa® Hot tub is registered within 28 days of Purchase.
This Extended warranty covers:-
• CleverSpa® Pump & Heater: 18 months from date of purchase
• CleverSpa® Cover & Liner: 9 months from date of purchase.
CleverSpa® USA Warranty
For CleverSpa® USA Warranty and returns, please click here for further information.
Registering Your Warranty
To register your CleverSpa® warranty, simply complete the form below. The warranty will start from the date of purchase and proof of purchase will be required as part of the registration process.
A warranty number is generated automatically and will only be checked and validated should a warranty claim be made, when the proof of purchase will be reviewed.
For up-to-date troubleshooting advice, technical information and FAQs please see here.
TOP TIPS FOR YOUR HOT TUB:-
- Do not overinflate – Do not overinflate or place the hot tub in direct sunlight as it will cause the seams to burst, bulges and make it puncture easily, which will not be covered by the warranty.
- Hard Water – If you live in an area with hard/medium water, use CleverSpa® Descaler regularly to avoid limescale build up which will damage your hot tub causing failures & HL error code.
- Chemicals – Check and (where necessary) adjust the chemical levels daily. This will help reduce the risk of failures.
- Filters – Wash the filter after every use and change regularly. We suggest rotating 2 or 3 filters. If you hear the pump rattling, your filter may need to be cleaned or changed, which could cause your hot tub to fail.
- Socket – Use a weatherproof outdoor socket, that closes fully, fitted by a qualified electrician. Ensure the socket is not overloaded and do not use an extension cable.
Before contacting CleverSpa® to make a claim, please see answers to the most common questions – FAQs.
If you still require help, our service agents can assist you further with your enquiry by phone Monday – Thursday 9.00am to 5.00pm and Friday 9.00am til 4.00pm on +44 (0) 151 318 6163 or alternatively get in touch by email by clicking here and one of our agents will be back in touch with you soon.
When phoning to make a Claim, please ensure that you have the necessary information:
• Please include your warranty ID
• CleverSpa® model
• CleverSpa® Retail partner
• Photo/s of the Spa set-up
• Photo/s or video showing any issues you are experiencing
If any CleverSpa® or Clever Accessory requires replacement and is no longer available, Clever Company reserve the right to replace the CleverSpa® or Clever Accessory with as close a match as possible (there may be a colour/design variation).
Warranty Carriage Details
Clever Company cover the cost of collecting and returning your hot tub for all warranty repairs within the original box.
If you no longer have the original box, please contact us and we will send out another box free of charge.